Never miss an episode
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts:
You can also catch all our episodes and more on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe for more to come!
- Hello and welcome back, it's great to have you here. In this episode's Cyber News we cover Imperial Kitten/Tortoiseshell using fake Facebook profiles to masquerade as Aerobics instructors in order to exploit defence aerospace contractors, some positive news on the money saved via the No More […]
- In this episode we look into cyber news including; Kaseya supply chain ransomware attacks, Chinese hackers exploiting another 0day in a Solarwinds solution, and the critical Microsoft patch dubbed "PrintNightmare". In our topic of the week, we dive into the realm of Password Attacks looking at […]
- NOBELIUM Microsoft Compromise, Code Signing Attacks, File Hashing You’re listening to the HackableYou Podcast. In this episode we report on Microsoft’s ongoing research into the Nobelium hacking group's activities, a data beach impacting Mercedes-Benz and more Web scraped LinkedIn data up for sale. The topic of […]
- In this episode of the HackableYou Podcast, we highlight top cyber news including JBS Foods' ransom payment, TrickBot coder's 10-year jail sentence, and the FBI purpose-built encrypted device network deliberately created to catch criminals leading to tonnes of seized drugs and arrests. In Topic of The […]
- Welcome back to another episode of the HackableYou Podcast. In this episode you’ll learn about the EncroChat drug dealer who’s fingerprints were detected via an image he posted of a block of cheese. We discuss the Ransomware attack against audio giant Bose and an NSA agent […]
- Washington Police Ransom, Living off the Land, Hacking Labs Welcome back to another episode of the HackableYou Podcast. In this episode we mention the Washington Police Dept Babuk Ransomware attack, Passwordstate password manager breached and stolen passwords and the Emotet stolen emails that have been uploaded […]
- Our 1st Birthday giveaway is now live! http://bit.ly/HBYgiveaway In this episode, we tuck into cyber news relating to a DNS vulnerability hosted on a vast amount of IoT devices around the world, the results of a recent study on cybersecurity awareness, and the infamous Facebook breach […]
- HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HACKABLEYOU! Join us as we celebrate our 1st Podcast since starting the podcast. In the cyber news, we discuss the Ubiquiti Whistle-blower, malicious crypto-mining docker containers, and another Apple iOS 0day vulnerability that is actively being exploited in the wild. In Topic of […]